Welcome to the “Discover the Aveyron” blog! This is where you will discover the Aveyron that you perhaps didn’t know about: find advice and tips, the latest news, ideas for visits, the not-to-be-missed places… Everything to fully enjoy the Aveyron!
Top 10 family outings in Aveyron
You are coming to Aveyron for your holidays? Here are a few ideas to have fun with all the family !
• Visit a château and become a knight at the château de Calmont d’Olt
• Enter in the world of insects at Micropolis
• Have a tasting in a farm
• Learn all about water in Noria
• Take a stroll along the sentiers de l’imaginaire, the imaginary trails of Carladez in Aubrac
• Cross the Larzac on a rail-bike
• Let yourself be told about the river at the Maison de la Rivière
• Discover the history of the landsacapes of Aveyron in Terra Memoria
• Have fun with water on lakes and rivers
• Walk with a camel !
These are only a few examples…
You have visited Aveyron with your children? Tell us what YOUR 10 favourites are!
TagsAligot Aubrac Belcastel Castles Children Conques Family Gastronomy Great Sites of Midi-Pyrénées La Couvertoirade Millau Millau Viaduct Najac Plus Beaux Villages de France Restaurant Roquefort Specialities Sylvanès themed parks Tradition Villefranche-de-Rouergue
Vous chercher à vous rafraîchir en Aveyron ? Une idée parmi d'autres : le lac de Villefranche-de-Panat https://t.co/05bDmC5LSj
- Wednesday Jun 21 - 10:00am